Céline Dion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Céline Dion

To Love You More

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"?

Go down 
3 posters

(If there was) Any other Way
What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
If Love is out of the question
What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_lcap100%What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Where Does My Heart Beat Now
What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Last To Know
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Loving Every Moment With You
 0% [ 0 ]
Love by another name
 0% [ 0 ]
Unison
 0% [ 0 ]
I feel too much
 0% [ 0 ]
If we could start over
 0% [ 0 ]
Have a Heart
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Simon
Admin
Admin
Simon

What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"?   What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:45 am

I love "If there was any other Way", "Unison" and "If we could start over"!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/titanic_fan
CelineAndRene
CelineAndRene

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"?   What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:20 pm

Unison most DEFINATLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.celinedionforum.com
Marta1414
Just new!
Just new!
Marta1414

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"?   What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:03 pm

My favourite song from this album is If Love Is Out The Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"?   What's your favorite Song of the Album "Unison"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1